For More Exhibitor & Sponsorship Information!
To Download Information Packet About HIA-LI’s 30th Annual Trade Show & Conference!
To Register to Walk The Floor!
To Register for the Executive Breakfast
Click Here to Register for the Executive Lunch
HIA-LI’s President Terri Alessi-Miceli explains the value of getting involved in the HIA-LI Trade Show, Long Island’s largest b2b trade show and conference.
Hear what Paule T. Pachter, CEO of Long Island Cares has to say about the value of attending HIA-LI’s Annual Trade Show!
Check out some tips and tricks from Trade Show Booth Guru, Marty Greenstein!
(free to attend if you pre-register)
Four Ways To Get Involved
- Gain fantastic recognition for your company name & logo (based on sponsorship level)
- Get 100,000 piece target market mailing to drive traffic to your booth
- Choose your exhibit booth placement and get in front of over 4,000 attendees
- Receive attendee list after the Show with e-mails
- Receive exclusive tickets to attend important Executive Programming
Sell your latest products and services to over 4000 attendees, 78% of which are decision makers!
Attend HIA-LI’s Executive Programming and hear from featured speakers while networking with business professional and decision-makers.
Seminars & Walk The Floor
- Attend Breakout Seminars to educate you and your employees on topics such as sales, marketing, and business development, technology, energy and environmental products and services and much more!
- Walk the exhibits hall and visit over 375 exhibit