Richard Isaac is the President of Sandler Training in Hauppauge, NY, a Long Island-based consulting firm that specializes in sales and sales management process improvement. The Sandler Selling System, taught by over 250 Sandler Training affiliates worldwide, is a no-nonsense sales method that gets results and preserves the sales professional’s self-respect.
Isaac possesses a varied technical and business background gained over 30 years in industry. He holds a degree in Mechanical Engineering from Rutgers University, and an MBA from Hofstra University. He started his career as an Engineer with the Grumman Corporation, and then moved into Marketing/Sales positions at several Long Island high-tech companies, including ADEMCO and Symbol Technologies, Inc., where Rich was the Senior Director of Product Marketing. Rich became certified in the Sandler Training methodology in 1996, and opened his Sandler affiliate office that fall.
Over the past 20 years, Rich, his partner Rob Fishman, and their team have helped firms large and small, in more than 50 industries, to significantly improve their sales and business results through Sandler’s unique process of reinforcement training and attitudinal and behavioral change. Rich was honored to receive the 2016 David H. Sandler Award (named after Sandler Training’s founder), the highest honor that one can achieve in the worldwide Sandler community. The company recently received the distinguished Pinnacle Award, which is given out by the global Sandler organization to fewer than 5% of the top Sandler Training facilities. The award symbolizes an exceptional level of business success over the previous four-month period.
Rich lives in Huntington, Long Island, New York with his wife, Karen, an elementary school teacher and psychotherapist. They have three grown children.
Rich speaks often to companies and organizations on a wide variety of topics related to Sales and Client Development. Here is a sample listing:
- Hauppauge Industrial Association (HIA)
- ExecuLeaders of Long Island
- Long Island Association (LIA) — Small Business Council Seminar Series
- Hofstra University Center for Entrepreneurship and Community Development
- Association of Professional Financial Consultants
- Advertising Agency Council of Long Island
- Advancement for Commerce and Industry (ACI)
- Independent Insurance Agents Association of Suffolk County
- Long Island Women’s Network (National Assoc. of Female Executives)
- Suffolk County Women’s Business Enterprise Coalition
- Huntington Chamber of Commerce Entrepreneur Program