HIA-LI Recognizes Business Excellence
24th Annual Business Achievement Awards
The Finalists are here!
These outstanding companies are being honored on September 20th 2018 – they have distinguished themselves in the Long Island business community in the areas of growth, leadership, and commitment to our region.
Large Business Finalists
- American Diagnostic Corporation (ADC)
- Flexible Business Systems
- Lessing’s Hospitality Group
- Lewis Johs Avallone Aviles, LLP
- SUNation Solar Systems, Inc.
Small Business Finalists
- Chick-fil-A, Commack
- Contemporary Computer Service
- East/West Industries, Inc.
- Genser Cona Elder Law
- The Sexy Salad
- Family Service League
- Girl Scouts of Suffolk County, Inc.
- Guide Dog Foundation For The Blind
- Island Harvest, A Food Bank for Long Island
- Society of St. Vincent de Paul
- Scotto & Melchiorre Group LLC
- Simplay Entertainment LLC
- Touchstone Fire Protection
Congratulations to all of the finalists!
If your company serves these markets consider sponsoring this event. Opportunities are still available. Contact Anthony Forgione at the HIA-LI at firstname.lastname@example.org or 631-543-5355.
Save the Date – September 20, 2018 – Don’t miss the business celebration of the year and meet your next client! For more information contact the HIA- LI at 631-543-5355.