Be sure to log in and take advantage of member-only discounts!
8:30 am - 10:00 am
Technology is changing by the minute. As companies expand and put up new facilities or upgrade their current facilities, what technologies should they be considering? Join us to hear what some local manufacturers are considering and are integrating into their new facilities.
Hear from technology experts about what they are recommending:
- Cybersecurity/IOT protection
- Building Analytics Platform and “Smart” Energy Management systems
- Enhanced fault detection software on building systems
- Dynamic Power Factor correction and peak demand limiting
- Drone-powered inspections on buildings and infrastructure (electric, air, cooling, heating, steam, water and waste management, etc.) for physical integrity/stability
- Solar, wind, battery, CHP cogeneration facilities, etc., to augment power and heating
- De-carbonization and electrification focused on industrial supply chain preservation and support