bluebg

Member Organization

Nissequogue Golf Club

Nissequogue Golf Club’s clubhouse was built in 1929. It is a beautiful stately mansion that was originally owned by William J. Ryan, owner and publisher of “Literary Digest”. The beautiful panoramic views overlooking St. James Bay are spectacular and make any event held on our patio extraordinary.

Company Information

Address: 21 Golf Club Road
Nissequogue, NY 11780
Main Contact: Barry Chandler
Telephone: (631) 584-7733
Email: barry@nissequoguegolf.com
Website: http://www.nissequoguegolf.com
Categories:
Google map